Cavers,

The next scheduled "second Wednesday" work session of the Texas
Speleological Survey will be on February 8 in two days at the JJ Pickle
Research Center. Use the front entrance on Burnet Road north of highway 183.
Both publication sales and the library will be open. The door will be open
at 5:00 p.m. and stay open till we adjourn. Remember it is best to arrive
before 6:00 pm.

Come by and help out and search the files for your favorite caves. If you
have a desire to see the files and unpublished maps, come by and take a
look. If you have questions, please contact me at ronra...@austin.rr.com or
the office manager, Jim Kennedy. I will be happy to send you a link to the
campus map.

Ron Ralph

Cell: 797-3817