Cavers,

Our next scheduled second Wednesday work session of the Texas Speleological
Survey will be this Wednesday, January 8th, at the JJ Pickle Research Center in
north Austin. We will be looking through the files for various cave locations
in Texas, inventorying the Chuck Stuehm collection and working on the museum.
Come by and help search the files. If you have a desire to search for your own
data, the files and unpublished maps will be made available.  Both publication
sales and the library will be open.

Use the front entrance on Burnet Road north of highway 183. The door will be
open at 5:00 p.m. and stay open till we adjourn. Remember it is best to arrive
before 6:00 pm and drinks are on me. Parking permits are only necessary during
the day and evenings are free, so don’t worry about parking tickets.

If you have questions, please contact me at ronra...@austin.rr.com or call my
cell. I will be happy to send you a link to the map of the Campus if you need
directions or guide you in from the front gate.

Ron Ralph

Cell: 797-3817