Forwarded message from Scott Fee.

Scott is trying to assemble volunteer data for the Combined Federal Campaign
for donations.  If you have any data you can send Scott, I'm sure he would be
appreciated.  Note that he doesn't have anything from Texas.  However, projects
at Government Canyon, Longhorn, Kickipoo, City of San Antonio and other sites
would certainly qualify.

Geary

By: Scott Fee  (Birmingham, Alabama)

          scott...@bellsouth.net<mailto:scott...@bellsouth.net>

So far, I only have information from 7 states!!  I need this information by
Wednesday night. Can you help?

I have information on Alabama, California, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky,
Tennessee, and West Virginia.

The NSS needs your input. Each year the NSS must file an application with the
Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) in order to qualify to be listed in the CFC
donation database. The hardest part of the application is to document the
nationwide NSS Conservation activities. Please take just two or three minutes
and send me an email that includes the

following:

1)State the activity took place

2)  Closest City or the County

3)  2011 Date (Prefer month, day and year)

4)  Brief description. (Only a line or two needed)

Ideally, please include how many volunteers and what you   did. Any statistics
like number of bags, hours spent, truckloads of   debris, etc. are a welcome
addition. Â  That is it! Shouldn't take   two minutes to convey where, when,
and what! This will help the NSS   Document caver conservation activities
throughout 2011 in the USA!

Geary M. Schindel, P.G.
Chief Technical Officer - Aquifer Science

Edwards Aquifer Authority
1615 N. St. Mary's Street
San Antonio, TX 78215
210.222.2204