Keep posting the reports as you have been doing, Zach!

The oldsters out there don't realize (or want to admit) that they won't
be around forever and we all need to do whatever we can to
recruit/retain new blood in the Texas caving community.

That's what I have been doing when I volunteer to give 6 to 10 cave
talks a year (sometimes travelling several hours to do so), take youth
on caving trips multiple times a years, and reach out to younger cavers,
like y'all, in getting new projects up and running.

The A.S.S. grotto, the UT grotto, the GHG, and other young folks out
there were ESSENTIAL in getting Longhorn dug out and ready for ICS.

Trips to this cave during ICS would have been impossible without the
assistance of you "youngsters". Plainly said, Longhorn would not have
been an option.

I love y'all's humor, energy, and participation, either caving or here
on CaveTex.

Don't change and we need more like you!

Mark