As you all no doubt read in Bill's notes from our last meeting, we have multiple officer nominees so we will have an actual election. Which means we will need actual ballots. Which I will be assembling soon.

Nominees: (All are listed alphabetically which is how they will appear on the ballot unless somebody has a reason not to do this. I do not think the ballots need to identify incumbents; I have noted them here in case people have forgotten.)

For the office of PBSS President:
Bill Bentley
Matthew Ormsby
Jacqui Thomas (incumbent)

For the office of PBSS Vice President:
James Franklin
Patrick Ray (incumbent)

For the office of PBSS Secretary:
Alex Ormsby
Jacqui Thomas

For the office of PBSS Treasurer:
Walter Feaster

Are there any other nominations? Did I forget anybody?

Voters need to be current PBSS members. We will be voting at the November meeting (2nd Tuesday, at Murray's). If you absolutely cannot make the meeting please email me with a good address for you and I will mail a ballot to you, and a return envelope. You will have to supply the return postage and mail your ballot early enough to be at the November meeting.

Jacqui Thomas, President