texascavers Digest 18 Oct 2011 17:09:50 -0000 Issue 1417

Topics (messages 18871 through 18881):

UT Grotto Meeting - Wed Oct 19
        18871 by: Gary Franklin

Re: TCR Cooks thanks...
        18872 by: galenfalg...@yahoo.com
        18877 by: Gill Edigar

Re: a cool caver-type project
        18873 by: Herman Miller
        18874 by: Herman Miller

Rod Goke Update?
        18875 by: Mark.Alman.L-3com.com
        18876 by: Jim Kennedy
        18880 by: Don Cooper

Re: TCR 2011
        18878 by: Espeleo Coahuila
        18879 by: Espeleo Coahuila

Re: Mapping workshop
        18881 by: Karen

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
Howdy Caver,

You are cordially invited to attend the Underground Texas Grotto meeting.

Underground Texas Grotto meeting on Wednesday October 19, 2011 from 7:45
P.M. - 9:00 P.M.

University of Texas Campus in 2.48 Painter Hall (156 West 24th Street,
Austin TX 78712) http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/pai.html

Terry Raines will be presenting – Adventures in Peru.

Terry and company spend time down south in the highlands traveling around an
enchanted land seeking Limestone.   Come check out the great program and for
the fun and fellowship with Austin Texas Caver Community.

For information on Underground Texas Grotto activities, please see
www.utgrotto.org

Officer contact, trip reports, event calendar, and new caver training links
to beginner trips or vertical rope training are available.

Before the meeting, take advantage of Sao Paulo  www.saopaulos.net  for
happy hour specials.  This area is the best place to park and meet folks
walking over to the meeting.  Then after the official meeting, we continue
with the decades long tradition to reconvene for burgers, beer, and tall
tales of caving at Posse East.  www.posse-east.com

The UT Grotto needs you, YES, YOU !!!  the caver with photos and a story to
share about your adventures, scientific research, or something else really
cool.  The docket is wide open you you to take the Main stage.  Contact me.

Sincerely,

Gary Franklin

UT Grotto Vice Chair & Program Organizer

512-585-6057

v...@utgrotto.org

Terry Raines <trai...@amcs.org>

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Thanks to everyone who helped prep. Terry for doing such a good job getting all
the food for me. And expecally to Heather for helping me cook those spinners I
whpld not.have been Able to cook two dishes without you.