----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Sarah Truebe <sarah.tru...@gmail.com>

Hi cavers & cave friends,

I would like to formally solicit talks for this year's Winter Technical
Presentations and Annual Meeting, on Saturday, January 28, 2012, all day. That
sounds like it's far away, but it is a mere 3.5 MONTHS!! Get your projects and
trips in gear so you have something to talk about. Email me with your name and
a title to get on the program. Please feel free to forward to anyone who might
be interested in attending or presenting.

This year's ARA WT will be in the ENRB Room 253/Catalina Room (that's upstairs
in the USGS/NWS building on the NE corner of 6th and Park: 520 N. Park Ave,
Tucson, AZ 85719).  Maps and directions will shortly be posted on the ARA
website.

Anyone and everyone is welcome to present a technical project, slideshow, trip
report, musical performance, etc.  Also, we will be electing new ARA board
members at the meeting, so show up if you want a say in the Arizona region's
cave happenings.

Finally, I am taking suggestions for a keynote speaker - ideally someone from
around Arizona who might just be traveling through and want to give a talk.
Contact me if you have any cool ideas.

That's all from me for now.  Let me know if you have any questions, concerns,
or comments. And send me those talk titles!!

Cheers,
Sarah
ARA Vice Chair

--

Sarah A TruebePhD Candidate
Dept of Geosciences, University of Arizona

phone: 650-804-5413

__._,