On Oct 17, 2011, at 10:36 PM, Stefan Creaser wrote:

As far as I remember serving time has *always* been 6pm, apart from when we miss it (which we only did significantly the first year I was in charge).

Cheers, Stefan

Speaking of Food,

You know we've been teasing those Aggies for years, but I think this breaking news is complete vindication and justification for their activity.

Making Me Hungry,  Terry

PS.... any ideas Vico??

Rats, mice, foxes, owls, pigeons, moles, snakes and pheasants: the makings of a pleasant episode of Winnie the Pooh, an autumnal diorama of woodland life at the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia -- or, for one 44-year-old UK man, 30 years worth of dinner.

Jonathan McGowan, a professional taxidermist, started eating roadkill at age 14, when he found a dead adder on the side of the road and decided to cook it, reports the Daily Mail. That first snake wasn't very tasty, but he was intrigued. Over time, McGowan came to see the ecological and culinary benefits of eating only meat he found dead on the side of the road. (It seems his forager-instincts were limited to the flesh: he would buy fruits, vegetables, grains, spice and so forth like any other person.)

McGowan detailed the logistics of his diet in a rollicking essay in The Guardian last spring.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/17/jonathan-mcgowan-roadkill_n_1016108.html