Howdy y’all,

This coming Saturday, we will be having a work trip out to the TCR site.  If
you want to come out and work up a sweat with us, you are welcome.  We need to
do some tree trimming and rock moving.  None of it is very difficult and
shouldn’t take too long.  Bring loppers, gloves, shovel, rake, etc.  We are
meeting out at Flat Creek at 9 AM on Saturday morning (Sept 17).  It will be in
the mid-90s on Saturday so bring an ice chest with cold drinks.

If you are coming out, please drop me an email and let me know.

Allan