If any of you I-D users are Mac users, I would highly recommend Swift Publisher
[http://www.belightsoft.com/products/swiftpublisher/support.php]. It is one
heck of a lot easier to use and has sufficient controls for most caving
publications. I just completed the layout & printing of a brochure and a 20
page annual report booklet and the 600 dpi file to the digital press printer
with full bleeds worked great. Download the trial and check it out.

 - Pete