I have only limited information at the moment, so I'm nervous about dispersing
it, but active caver and Greater Houston Grotto President Mallory Mayeaux has
been in some sort of accident and is currently hospitalized. Here is all I know
at the moment, contained in a message from her brother Caleb:

"I don't remember what the GHG schedule looks like or if Mal had any upcoming
trips or meetings, but Mal will be out of commission for some time. She was hit
by a car last night and is in ICU. She's stable but banged up pretty bad. I
figure y'all will know most of the stuff she had going on with caving, and can
thus plan accordingly. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
Thanks,
Caleb"

Roger Moore
Greater Houston Grotto