Hey Butch,

That was a great truck, and I never regretted buying her from you. In
fact, after I got her up to about 230K miles, I sold her for a
"profit" (not counting several repairs and some minor restoration
work). She never let me down south of the border, and the stateside
breakdowns are now fond memories, like when the fuel pump died as I
was turning across traffic into the path of an oncoming
bus--ironically, on my way to a first aid course. Good times! I sold
her to someone from SLP, so who knows, she and her great big winch may
be roaming the sierra even now.

Ed