Good morning all,

Just a note to all that this will be the "last call" to support the 16th ICS by
purchasing t-shirts and ball caps at the TSA Spring Convention. The sale of the
items will directly benefit our friends putting on the Congress this summer in
Brno.

I will have a limited number of white and black t-shirts plus ball caps for you
to purchase. More importantly, I do not want to ship the remaining inventory
back to the Czech Republic so your purchase of the items will be appreciated.
In addition, I will try to get a couple of the items to Saj for the TCMA
Auction on Saturday evening. If you have any questions or thoughts on how to
move the remaining inventory please drop me an e-mail.

Thanks again for supporting the ICS and I look forward to seeing everyone at
the Convention.

Michael