From: Ormsby, Matthew A
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 4:36 PM
To: p...@caver.net ; s...@caver.net
Subject: [PBSS] December Meeting

Cavers,

There will not be a December Meeting of the PBSS. We are still trying to work
out a Christmas Party but there were conflicts for many for this Saturday. We
are looking at scheduling a party during the week next week sometime. I have
not heard from many members so if you are interested in having a Christmas
party next week, early in the week, please respond to this e-mail.

Again, there will not be a meeting of the PBSS tomorrow.

Have a great week.

Matthew Ormsby
PBSS President
</pre>The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are
confidential, possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s)
only.<br>Only the addressee(s) may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise use
this message. If received in error, please immediately inform the sender and
then delete this message without disclosing its contents to anyone.</pre>