 From: Kerry Lowery <klowe...@suddenlink.net>
To: "Ormsby, Matthew A" <matthew.orm...@usoncology.com>; p...@caver.net
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: [PBSS] December Meeting

Sound as if it is gonna be hard to organize a party for Christmas.
Lets plan a late winter / early spring caving party to Abyss, Ess or even Parks
Ranch for the last weekend in Febuary.  Which coincidentally is the next
available weekend off at this moment.  We could even bring gifts.

Just my thoughts, chances are I wouldn’t be able to attend anything
else.

Y’all have a Merry Christmas.

Kerry