The basic RFID system is a simple transponder.
All it does is enables the chip to transmit a number when scanned.
That number is essentially an indexing string of data which contains
no personal information.
Out of the context of the process of the read - the number has no
significance.  Plus - that context has deeply embedded encryption
algorithms based on time, location and date - which are called "one
way ciphers".
Credit cards can store other information on the magnetic strip -
including your name but never a PIN - some contain only a number.

Don't Panic.