Hi Knutt,
Good to hear from you. I understand how you're walking a tightrope regarding
this. So what does this mean, that you have to tell them which caves don't have
bats in them? Can you clarify this? As for nominating people, it's all in good
fun, and there are a lot of good people who could be nominated for something,
doesn't mean you have to accept!
  Take Care,
    Hope to see you at the Winter Tech.
     Carl….