Just wanted to thank all of you for the great response, compliments, ideas, and
suggestions to Mimi and my post here on CaveTex.

It was encouraging to see all of your thoughts on how to get more material for
publication in The TEXAS CAVER and I was pleasantly surprised to hear that not
all of the Grotto newsletters out there are defunct.

It was also very pleasing to see all of the back and forth conducted in a
civil, respectful, and productive manner, for the most part!

I have received plenty of promises for material for the next couple of issues
(Yes, I will stay on as Editor ONLY if I start receiving more material!).

Like the discussion that was triggered by Mimi and my “discussion”,  all of
this discussing is for naught if it doesn’t equate into submissions!

Talk is cheap, but, keep discussing if y’all want to!

So, c’mon all of you cavers and Grottos, active or armchair, let the Texas
caving community know what you have been up to and, if you haven’t done so
already, join the TSA!

Mucho gracias!

Mark