From: swr-boun...@caver.net [mailto:swr-boun...@caver.net] On Behalf Of
Steve Peerman
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 10:43 AM
To: Mailing List for SWR
Subject: [SWR] A new wrinkle in the SWR 50th celebration

Hi all,
        We just found out this morning that most of the lights in the dining
area of the cafeteria are not working.  We're working on trying to resolve
the problem, but we may end up relying on some sort of portable lighting.
If any of you have suitable portable lights, lamps, etc., that you could
bring along, it might be useful.  How about carbide lamps on each table? . .
. . . maybe not!

Steve Peerman

        "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things
you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover."
    attributed to Mark Twain, but no record exists of his having written
this.