I saw that, briefly, in the corner of my facebook screen. I couldn't believe
it!  I checked my medication, just in case, but it was fine. I wasn't imagining
it!

-Stefan
From: Mixon Bill [bmixon...@austin.rr.com]
Sent: 24 May 2012 21:37
To: Cavers Texas
Subject: [Texascavers] my ex-Facebook

In a moment of weakness I signed up for Facebook. During the time
before I deleted the account, several of you asked to "friend" me. The
messages did not contain your e-mail addresses, so the only convenient
way to tell you why your request has been ignored is this broadcast
message. But thanks. -- Mixon
God created the world in six days. On the seventh day, while God
rested, the Devil created religion.

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium.  Thank you.