Someone planning cave trips might find this of interest.  I haven't used it
myself.

http://www.pathwrangler.com

>From their "about" page:

Let's face it, planning an adventure trip or an outdoor excursion is like
herding cats. It is maddening to get everyone and everything prepared.
We've built a collaborative web tool that makes trip planning not only
easy, but fun. The goal is empower you so that your only limitation is your
imagination and sense of wonder. It is used just as easily by professional
guides running recurring expeditions to the Himalayas to just a handful of
avid outdoor enthusiasts planning their next hiking trip in Yosemite.