____________________________________
 From: markageetxca...@yahoo.com
Sent: 3/29/2012 6:42:26 A.M. Central Daylight  Time
Subj: VACATION PROBLEM....Mark Gee

Good Morning!!

I'm writing this with tears in my  eyes,my family and I came down here to
Madrid,Spain for a short vacation  unfortunately we were mugged at the park
of the hotel where we  stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off
us but luckily for  us we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the embassy  and the Police here but they're not helping
issues at all and our flight  leaves in less than few hours from now but we're
having problems  settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us
leave until  we settle the bills,I'm freaked out at the  moment.

Mark.