The NSS WNS Liaison is also endorsing this effort, please sign!

From: i...@batcon.org
Subject: PLEASE HELP! Only 10 days left to get 22,000 signatures!
To: bigredfo...@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:41:17 -0500

We need 22,000 Signatures Before November 25!
Please Help!
We must convince President Obama to include funding for the fight against
White-nose Syndrome in his Fiscal Year 2013 budget. But with current economic
constraints, the President needs to hear from the public about the devastating
cost of WNS. We are using the White House’s new “We the People” petition tool
to make our request.
White House staff will review our request only if we obtain 25,000 signatures
by November 25!
SIGN UP HERE
If you already have a whitehouse.gov account:

"Sign In" to your account at the bottom of the petition page.
After signing in, use the above link to return to the petition page and sign
the petition.

If you are new to the whitehouse.gov webpage:

Click "Create an Account" at the bottom of the petition page.
Enter your information.
Check your email account for log-on information from “We the People.”
Verify your new “We the People” account by clicking the link provided in the
automated email.
Return to the whitehouse.gov webpage by clicking the above “Sign Here” link,
which will take you directly to the WNS petition.
Click the "Sign this Petition" button.

We know it’s not easy to register on this site, but we really need you to sign
the petition. Please don’t give up.
After signing, ask your friends, family and colleagues to sign, too!
Thank you for your help!

Bat Conservation International P.O. Box 162603 Austin, TX 78716
Phone: (512) 327-9721  |  Fax: (512) 327-9724  |  Email: i...@batcon.org

Privacy Policy  |  Email Preferences & Opt-out
© Bat Conservation International, Inc.