Would you like to see some really cool caves?! I mean REALLY COOL! This
Thursday I'll be giving a presentation to the Pecos Valley Grotto on the
Amazing Ice Caves of Austria. Besides a bunch of beautiful photos, this
presentation will also give you a different perspective on the challenges in
operating caves for tourists, and how far tourists will go to in other
countries to see these caves. I'll wrap up with a preview of some of NCKRI's
upcoming efforts in ice cave research.

Anyone interested in caves or ice is welcome to attend! The presentation
will follow the business portion of the meeting, which starts at 7 p.m.,
November 17th. Where? The Headquarters of National Cave and Karst Research
Institute, 400-1 Cascades Avenue, Carlsbad. If you need directions or have
questions, just let me know, and feel free to share this message with anyone
you think may be interested.

George

***************************

George Veni, Ph.D.

Executive Director

National Cave and Karst Research Institute

400-1 Cascades Avenue

Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215  USA

Office: 575-887-5517

Mobile: 210-863-5919