remanysensories     memories
LowGun
lmcn...@austin.rr.com

So how many cavers on this list were there? I was, and can think of about 10 others for sure, probably more. All you Old Timers let us know. You more recent cavers probably will just want to delete these messages as yet more trivial reminescenses from folks who don't go caving anymore (except for notable exceptions like Steele, Sprouse, Minton, Garza, Broussard, Binney, and a few others--not sure who is on this list).
LowGun