These conversations are making me very confused, I cannot determine who is
typing what due to the changes in the listserve function. In order for me to
determine who said what I must hit reply and find the return header to read
it's senders name. Then cancel and close. Maybe it's just me or my email
software, but unless you sign the paragraph....

--Don