I will let Mallory's mom post the good news of the day.

Several cavers have visited Mallory, 3 today so far.

I just briefly stuck my head in her room.

She is doing the Ropewalker in her sleep.  I saw her climb the equivalent
of a 30 foot pit, gaining most of the rope with her right leg.
My guess is, she has a bungee-cord ovet her shoulder by the technique she
is using.
Left hand maintaining her balance on rope with right arm just hanging free.

You try doing that with a traech tube.

I could not stay and her mom was way beyond exhausted.    Mallory's aunt
was there, so I quickly left.

I parked at a parking meter in the Museum District and just road the
MetroRail for one station.

David Locklear