Charles -- No. I have suggested that to him; he could even put a free PDF on Lulu if they also sell paper copies (see The Hollow Mountain mentioned in my review). He isn't interested in making any money on the book, not even for the Virginia Speleological Survey. We've also tried to figure out other, cheaper sources. The NSS could have printed and sold some for $65, or less if softbound. I could have some printed by the AMCS's printer. I got a quote from them; forget what, something like $47 a copy. But Phil doesn't want the hassle of taking orders and mailing them himself.

When the opportunity arises, I'll again suggest putting a PDF somewhere. Would take just a little work to make a PDF that includes the covers; presumably Lulu has separate PDF files for the cover and the text pages. Author is Phil Lucas, lu...@virginiacaves.org, if you want to contact him.

The number of Mexican cave maps at amcs-pubs.org/maps has just passed 3000. -- Bill
Today is the last day of your life so far.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: a...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org