I second this, and all said before by others! What a great convention - truly
one of the best I've been to. I even heard some saying some of the talks
rivaled ones seen and heard at NSS conventions! Strong praise, presenters.

Let's repeat this next year, for it truly was an awesome event:)

Ending the weekend with another great dig at Kiwi Sink was just icing on the
cake! Thank you, Gill!

Mimi Jasek

Sent from my iPhone