Hey, everybody,
Well, except that we didn't have snow and the tornado warning wasn't for lower Gillespie County, Spring Convention had just about everything.

Thanks to everyone who was able to attend because you are all the reason I had such a good time.

Most especially I would like to thank the following people:

Kel for a great program and all the details I couldn't/didn't get to myself,

Darla Bishop and family for spending so much more time at registration than anyone intended, and Darla for sleeping with the cash;

Ed Goff and Pete Lindsley for the map and photo salons and for being gracious about my lack of understanding regarding map and photo salons;

Allan Cobb and TCR for wristbands;

Bill Bentley, a fellow PBSS member, for help with really early set up and with registration;

Noel Pando, another PBSS member, for registration help,

Mark Alman for registration and a bunch of other stuff,

Joe Ranzau and Joe Mitchell for making sure the caterer had a tent;

The Stricklands for the fire pan and the high BTU wood to go with it;

Jim Kennedy for, well, the list would be really really long;

Joe Ranzau again for the same reason;

The 2 Nicholases who helped whenever asked and even sorted glass for recycling (ick);

Jon Cradit for hauling the recycling to San Marcos,

Preston's boy Rigel who picked up and threw away every last bit of paper in his search for Spiderman's hair and I sure hope he found it,

Everyone who offered to help raise and lower and batten down all sorts of things;

I'm sure I didn't mention someone who did something above and beyond and that does not mean I didn't appreciate your help so forgive me, please.

The Albert Community Club and Gillespie County Historic Schools people were quite happy with the way we left everything. They returned our deposit, and invited us back.

Thank you again and I'll see you all at the next event! Jacqui