Texas Cavers,

The Honey Creek Tank Haul Extravaganza is 2 months away and we need
cavers to help
haul dive gear on January 19th and January 26th for legendary
cave-divers Dr. Jean Krejca and James Brown.

This is an all-time-classic trip to an extraordinary cave and one of
my personal favorites! I am keeping the list of those interested
please let me know which dates you can make it. We already have 20
solid people signed up for each trip but we need many more!

Cavers are needed on January 19th to haul gear to Sump 1 for Jean and
James to begin their 2-day underground camp/exploration. On January
26th, cavers are needed to go to Sump 1 and haul gear out of the cave.
Camping is available both weekends and we will enter the cave around
9am.

Honey Creek is a water cave and you will need a wetsuit and harness
with d-ring to be lowered on cable down a man-made shaft. I recommend
flotation and water-tight food containers. The trip to the sump
typically takes 6 hours and includes walking, salamandering, crawling,
and "The Mud and The Crud". The trip is challenging but very fun.

Come for one weekend or both. This is a definite must-do trip for any
new caver and if you have already visited the cave, you know it's
worth seeing again.

Spread the word and please don't hesitate to ask me any questions,

Cavingly,

Ellie Watson
ellie.tho...@gmail.com
509-899-0007