Cavers,

Our next scheduled second Wednesday work session of the Texas Speleological
Survey will be on January 9th at the JJ Pickle Research Center. There have
been several boxes of someone's personal library dropped off and we need
help going through the wealth and setting up the files.  Come by and help
out and search the files for your favorite caves. If you have a desire to
see the files and unpublished maps, come by and take a look.

Use the front entrance on Burnet Road north of highway 183. Both publication
sales and the library will be open. The door will be open at 5:00 p.m. and
stay open till we adjourn. Remember it is best to arrive before 6:00 pm and
drinks are on me. I just found out that paid parking permits are only
necessary during the day and that evenings are free, so don't worry about
parking tickets.

If you have questions, please contact me at  <mailto:ronra...@austin.rr.com>
ronra...@austin.rr.com or call my cell. I will be happy to send you a link
to the map of the Campus if you need directions.

Ron Ralph

Cell: 797-3817