There was an episode of "Chasing Mummies" on this morning and they entered a
tomb that intersects a natural cave just a few thousand feet from the
pyramid.  They Guestimated the length to be 300' but without a survey it's
anyone's guess.  Looked pretty big to me.  They were walking the entire
time.  Of course the two large passages dead ended.  But we all know without
a survey and digging the leads you can't say it's a dead end.    As large as
the cave was it could defiantly extend under the plateau.  And where there
is one cave...