Cody and I are back from "The End of the World" tour safe and sound
(somewhat sound). We made it to Palenque, the Sierra Mazateca, Cueva Cheve,
Teotiuacan, and Guanuhato. We had a safe passage. although often difficult
driving conditions. Very little military presence. Border crossing at Larado
on
way back was very slow, got busted for having a couple of avocados.
      At the Sierra Mazateca, at our field area, Tony Akers contacted a weird
fungal infection of his mouth and digestive system that was difficult to treat,
he
was taken t oa hospital in Tuxtepec for treatment.

Ernie Garza