From: Nico Escamilla [mailto:pitboun...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 10:20 PM
To: Geary Schindel
Cc: Don Arburn; texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Mexico Travel

Bullet holes huh? was it from the federales? If so, what did Geary do to have
cops shoot at him/his vehicle? they dont just practice their marksmanship
shooting live targets. Stay out and away from Juarez, even us Mexicans avoid
that place.
again, common sense, and be safe y'all

Nico
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:16 PM, Geary Schindel