There has been some local chatter about someone in Albuqueque who has a briefcase who can walk among (close) to people with cards having that RF chip, and download their information. I know some people who have bought foil sleeves that cover the card and block RF access to the chip. My cards don't have the RFID in them, thank goodness, as I would zap them to smithereens at work anyhow.....(!)
jtml