Thanks  for the update, Mike, and all you and the TCC do for Texas
caves!

It's a real shame when trespassers and cavers (who definitely should
know better) flaunt the rules and policies governing access.

I'd like to see a list of caves that we have lost access to, due to
unauthorized access by cavers (whom once again, should have known
better).

River Styx and some after hours unauthorized trips in Carlsbad come to
mind. Must be several more that slip my feeble memory.

Sigh,

Mark