From: bmorgan...@aol.com <bmorgan...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Dirty old men
To: mark.al...@l-3com.com, texascavers@texascavers.com
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 2:08 PM

In a message dated 6/6/2012 2:14:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mark.al...@l-3com.com writes:

  Ahh,
  I love romantic stories
As do I! Which is why I agree with Katie's Suggestion for the Caver -- a
new column "Tales (Tails?) from the Caver Campfire." write your war stories
down
for publication. We will all know they're fiction . . .

Some are, some aren't, but they are all part of our
rich shared history as cavers which is why none of this is off topic. I have
sat
around many a caver campfire and have heard many a tale, lots of which were
bawdy and as welcome as a cold beer on a hot day in hell (which I presume
resonates with texicans)

As to those who choose to be offended by my humor,
I would remind you that none of any of this has been directed toward you as a
person. If you wish to be offended on the basis of gender or group affiliation,
particularly of the religious or political sort, then you can kiss my sweet
ass. As a previous pundit said, "Just get over it!"

I do agree that we should exhibit better
manners, so as Sr. Monjaras suggested lets avoid "single sentence back and
fort (sic) responses". Style counts too, so you might even wish to try
responding with coherent thoughts expressed as whole
paragraphs with corrected spelling and punctuation. Some of you should
be old enough to remember how to do that.

And as I have often before suggested, please do not
simply reply to the thread as that results in the same gibberish being repeated
ad nauseam. Select only the item of interest as I have done above and reply to
that.

So the caver walks into the bar... (now you fill in
the blank)

SW