Guys,

Using Pre-Columbian guide lines for Mayan food choices is really limiting. I question if Terry wants to make vegetarians out of all of us. Lets move the time line up to the time the white boys landing on the continent, there by increasing our food stock choices. Thank god they had avocados, I had a stuffed fried avocado the other day and it was gooood.

If not, lets just make it a vegetarian feast. I do not believe that most of the cavers would like all the peppers we would use or that we will find meat of P-C origin we would like. Talking about dogs and green peaches.

My recipe:
Avocado fried in corn oil with a thin maize coating stuffed with Terry's dog or turkey. Can I have a little cheese?????????????????please

Tommy Joe