For those of us who live by the boarder we know the problem is real. When there
are bullet holes on this side fired from Mexico and gun battles with the Rio
Grande in the middle.......You believe. Probably 90% of the deaths are involved
in one way or another. The problem is when one gets caught in the middle, is
mistaken as being involved or they think that you saw something.

News reporters that report the facts in Mexico are killed.  Even reporters on
the US side that live on the boarder are hesitant to really report what is
going on. Thus mis-information.

I live on the boarder and still do a lot of business in Mexico and I can assure
you it is real. I have learned to be very careful and aware of my surroundings.

For those not over there all of the time the total probability may be low but
in the right place and not knowing the local situation the probability can be
quite high. Keep in mind that the growing and manufacturing is in remote areas.
Hum.......Where are the caves?

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone