Ryan,

My favorite of all the harnesses I've used is the MTDE Amazonia. It has a very
low attachment point, which is important for a frog system. It's from Spain and
can be hard to find. I think I ordered my last one from starlessriver.com, a UK
retailer. I haven't checked lately to see if any US shops are carrying it now.
All the Petzls I've worn had high attachment points and didn't work well for
me. The GGG Caver harness is pretty good.

Ed