From: Carl Kunath [mailto:carl.kun...@suddenlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 8:56 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] UT Grotto meeting

I thought the idea of announcing meetings was to inform, in a timely manner,
any who might be interested in attending.
The logic of restricting such announcements from a widely monitored forum seems
grossly counterproductive and illogical.
Perhaps the second paragraph explains this apparent conundrum.

===Carl Kunath