From: "Mixon Bill" <bmixon...@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 20, 2011 1:55 pm
Subject: [Texascavers] UT Grotto meeting
To: "Cavers Texas" <texascavers@texascavers.com>

The responsible (?) person seems to have stopped putting info about
coming UTG meetings on this list. Here's a reminder that there will be
a meeting in the usual place tomorrow, Wednesday, night. According to
the calendar at utgrotto.org, the program will be about an October
expedition to Lechuguilla. -- Mixon
For an easy holiday this year, just give everybody the finger.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org