It's not really 'tea', more like caver soup ;-)

--Stefan

From: Nico Escamilla [mailto:pitboun...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 1:10 PM
To: Stefan Creaser
Cc: Gill Edigar; Mixon Bill; Cavers Texas
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] a cool caver-type project

It's alright to get naked, its just not everybody's cup of tea, I for example
hang out by the fire but dont even get in the tub cause I think its asking for
an infection (did you see how the water looked last year? it was really grim)
and I also heard stories about a girl who kept contributing to make the water
warmer.. I like most of y'all and enjoy hanging out but getting in there is not
for me, let alone naked. (yes I know they put chlorine in it but still)

Nico
On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Stefan Creaser