David,

I strongly suggest you "de-friend' cavetex for a few weeks, or however long
it takes you to sort yourself out and get in a better place mentally and
emotionally. Seriously, what are you talking about??? Everyone I spoke to
had a terrific time at the BOG Party last night. We got tons of compliments
on the party, the venues provided for the meetings, lunch arrangements, etc.
Sure, there were a couple slight hiccups, but anyone who has ever hosted a
large caver gathering run entirely by volunteers knows that those happen and
I doubt anyone who wasn't directly working on party planning even noticed.

Thank you SO MUCH to all the Texas cavers from all around the state that
showed up, and the grottos/organizations who donated so we could show the
BOG some good old-fashioned Texas hospitality. I will post the details
tomorrow for all who weren't able to make it. I certainly wouldn't want
anyone who wasn't able to attend to think that the BOG was anything close to
a "complete disaster". Far, far from it....

and David? FYI, the BOG Strategic Planning/Initiatives meeting is still
going on, so the "last BOG member to go to the airport" is still sitting in
his meeting. Please attempt get your facts straight before you start
trashing the people who worked hard to put this together.

Mallory Mayeux
GHG Secretary/BOG Planner-person