What she said.

David, I just got home from a wonderful weekend. You know that I  responded
to your "vaguely BOG
related" post to Texascavers.com from my Blackberry as I was stopped  for
gas on the way home with the short message of "WTF?"

Mallory, Clint, and Roger, PLEASE correct if I'm wrong, but hasn't the
biggest difficulty you have had in hosting the NSS BOG meeting this weekend
been  David Locklear? Didn't he cause you constant problems with his weird
offers  and lack of commitment, up to and including after the party started
last
night?  He did show up last night and contributed some food and helped with
this and  that, not that anyone really knew that he would show up or was
counting on him  to contribute, but he did, and he was around until this
morning.  I'm just  in disbelief that he would take away from a job so well
done
with his  mean-spirited, bizarre way of seeing things and posting them. I
think  he is way off the mark and he has problems he ought to go outside of
caving to address.

Bill Steele

In a message dated 10/23/2011 2:22:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,