You mean you drove all that way for one snake and a couple of lizards? ;-)

From: bmorgan...@aol.com [mailto:bmorgan...@aol.com]

Despite it being a summer day it was cold as hell up there. There seemed to be
no chance of finding any snakes, but when I complained an ancient cowboy looked
around and pointed at a pine tree. There to my amazement was a little twin
spotted rattlesnake (Crotalus pricei) climbing straight up the tree caterpillar
style. There were also a few cold numbed alligator lizards. Clouds closed in
and we were nearly out of beer so it was time to depart.

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium. Thank you.