Sierra del Nidoand had many adventures with inbred Mennonites,  then headed
up the mountain to join a group of Mexican biologists looking for  the last
Mexican wolf.

In a message dated 10/27/2011 11:29:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
stefan.crea...@arm.com writes:

You  mean you drove all that way for one snake and a couple of lizards?
;-)

From:  bmorgan...@aol.com [mailto:bmorgan...@aol.com]

Despite  it being a summer day it was cold as hell up there. There seemed
to be no  chance of finding any snakes, but when I complained an ancient
cowboy looked  around and pointed at a pine tree. There to my amazement was a
little twin  spotted rattlesnake (Crotalus pricei) climbing straight up the
tree  caterpillar style. There were also a few cold numbed alligator lizards.
Clouds  closed in and we were nearly out of beer so it was time to  depart.