I'm somewhat Facebook-averse, thought I'm not opposed to "Social Media," per se. Is there another "place" where cavers gather online? The NSS forums seem pretty slow most of the time, and I never see any Texans posting there. I was a member of the UT Grotto (I think?) Facebook Group for a while, but quit it after a while when I got sick of the notifications. None of them seemed particularly caving-related, either. So. Serious question. What am I missing that's Texas Caving- specific on line besides this here listserve and the UT Grotto Facebook group? I might re-join the Facebook group if that's really where all the action is.

Chris, Entrance Caver's Grotto Charter Member Emeritus.