Well I got the quote for shipping and it is outrageous. It will be cheaper to
but catfish from quality seafood. I think they wanted like 3.80 lb.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Stefan Creaser" <stefan.crea...@arm.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 26, 2011 9:25 pm
Subject: [tcrcooks] Menu...
To: "Heather Tucek" <trog...@cavechat.org>
Cc: "galenfalg...@yahoo.com" <galenfalg...@yahoo.com>, "Terry Holsinger"

Probably not; once it's being shipped it's pretty much the same price from
anywhere (in TX).

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 26, 2011, at 6:20 PM, "Heather Tucek"
<trog...@cavechat.org<mailto:trog...@cavechat.org>> wrote:

Would it be cheaper to ship it to a caver in Dallas, and have them bring it
with them that weekend?

On 26 September 2011 18:04, Stefan Creaser
<<mailto:stefan.crea...@arm.com>stefan.crea...@arm.com<mailto:stefan.crea...@arm.com>>
 wrote:
That’s some big darn’d fish you have there if you’re catchin’ them rodeo-style!
;-)